What would Comic-Con be without a Felicia Day run-in? A travesty of epic proportions, that’s what. Luckily, the coolest female geek on the planet carved out time in her packed Con sked to chat about season 4 of The Guild and the possibility of long-lasting love with the evil Wil Wheaton (a.k.a. Fawkes).
'Guild' priestess Felicia Day talks about sex, baby
- Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably': Daughter
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- Allison Tolman to guest on 'Mindy Project'
- Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' debuts at No. 1
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are married
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- 'Sopranos': Tony dead? David Chase says...
- Homer Simpson takes Ice Bucket Challenge