As House counts down to its seventh season premiere this fall, burning questions loom: Is Thirteen ever coming back? Will Amber Tamblyn’s new MD be sticking around full-time? Will the Huddy experiment succeed or fail? And is this the season the show finally gets a new opening title sequence? Luckily, not only was series creator David Shore on hand at Fox’s press tour shindig last night, but he was in a very chatty mood.
'House' boss on Huddy: 'I don't think we have a Sam and Diane problem'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Top $$ of '14
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- 'Simpsons' to air 24 hours a week on FXX
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.