It’s nice to see that fame hasn’t gone to Joe Manganiello’s head. True Blood‘s breakout werewolf—and newly-minted Entertainment Weekly cover boy—was his usual humble, down-to-earth self at EW‘s Emmy shindig last night. “I never anticipated being on the cover of Entertainment Weekly this soon,” he confessed. “I called my publicist and asked if it was real. I couldn’t believe it.” Manganiello confirmed that after being MIA last week, Alcide returns in this Sunday’s episode to “take care of some unfinished business.” For more on that, as well as the actor’s thoughts on his big “sniff scene” with Anna Paquin, press play below!
EW Emmy Party video: 'True Blood' sexy beast Joe Manganiello teases Alcide's 'unfinished business'
- 'American Sniper' is No. 1 again: $64.4M
- Rihanna's new song with Kanye, McCartney
- 'Birdman,' 'Lego' win Producers Guild Awards
- 'The Bronze,' 2 more films sold at Sundance
- Julia Roberts on board for 'Batkid' movie
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'MasterChef Junior' chimp scene won't air
- Sophie Turner as Jean Grey in next 'X-Men'