When I asked Law & Order: SVU superstars Mariska Hargitay and Chris Meloni if they thought their characters should hook up during the show’s upcoming 12th and possibly final season, I did not expect the randy pair to actually preview said hookup—and on the Emmy red carpet, no less. Not that I was complaining, mind you. My follow-up question provoked an even more shocking reaction, but not from them, from their publicist, who was so incensed with my line of questioning that he ripped them away from me mid-Q&A. And just like that, a legendary interview was born. Enjoy!
Emmy Video: 'SVU' duo Hargitay and Meloni get hot and bothered on red carpet
- Oscar de la Renta, designer, dies at 82
- 'Dancing With the Stars': See who went home
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- 'Fraggle Rock' actor Gerard Parkes dies at 90
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape
- 'Simpsons World' app to launch today
- 'Mulaney' order cut to 13 episodes
- 'Glee' team's horror comedy a go at Fox
- 'Sleepy Hollow' casts Max Brown as...?
- 'Arrow' casts Vinnie Jones as villain Brick