When I asked Law & Order: SVU superstars Mariska Hargitay and Chris Meloni if they thought their characters should hook up during the show’s upcoming 12th and possibly final season, I did not expect the randy pair to actually preview said hookup—and on the Emmy red carpet, no less. Not that I was complaining, mind you. My follow-up question provoked an even more shocking reaction, but not from them, from their publicist, who was so incensed with my line of questioning that he ripped them away from me mid-Q&A. And just like that, a legendary interview was born. Enjoy!
Emmy Video: 'SVU' duo Hargitay and Meloni get hot and bothered on red carpet
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk
- S Club 7 to reunite for BBC charity gig
- Matthew McConaughey saluted at L.A. gala