When I asked Law & Order: SVU superstars Mariska Hargitay and Chris Meloni if they thought their characters should hook up during the show’s upcoming 12th and possibly final season, I did not expect the randy pair to actually preview said hookup—and on the Emmy red carpet, no less. Not that I was complaining, mind you. My follow-up question provoked an even more shocking reaction, but not from them, from their publicist, who was so incensed with my line of questioning that he ripped them away from me mid-Q&A. And just like that, a legendary interview was born. Enjoy!
Emmy Video: 'SVU' duo Hargitay and Meloni get hot and bothered on red carpet
- Joe Cocker, veteran rock singer, dies at 70
- Joe Cocker dies: Celeb tributes on Twitter
- Theater group seeks to show 'The Interview'
- George R.R. Martin: I'll show 'The Interview'
- 'Jessica Jones': Mike Colter in as Luke Cage
- Bill Cosby accused of another assault in '70s
- JibJab tweaks 2014 in new year-in-review clip
- N.Y. theater sets live-read of 'The Interview'
- Michael C. Hall sings 'Hedwig' tune in NYC
- 'Mythbusters' on new format, cast changes
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks