For me, the Emmys meant a paid vacation to L.A. and a chance to score as much swag as I could fit into a carry-on. But for the Lost gang, it meant a last chance to say goodbye, to the show and each other. Somehow, though, when I spoke with exec producer Damon Lindelof, Terry O’Quinn, Nestor Carbonell and Jorge Garcia, they managed to hold back the tears. Maybe that’s because O’Quinn distracted himself by playing coy about his bromance with Michael Emerson and their (hush-hush, don’t-say-it-out-loud) hopes to reteam on screen; Carbonell had Peter O’Toole on the brain (let him explain); Garcia was thinking up a lovely message for the haters who dissed the finale; and Lindelof… well, he went back and re-solved “the Walt problem” all over again, then revealed that he blames partner-in-crime Carlton Cuse for… Oh, right. He can tell you himself, and does just that in the video after the jump.
Emmy Video: As the 'Lost' boys say goodbye, Damon Lindelof puts the blame on Carlton Cuse
- 'Magic Mike XXL': No Matthew McConaughey
- 'Big Brother': Final three houseguests are...
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)
- Iggy Azalea sues ex-boyfriend over songs
- Aubrey Plaza: Voice of Lifetime's Grumpy Cat
- Bill Hader to host 'SNL' on Oct. 11
- Matt Smith + Jane Austen + zombies
- James D'Arcy as Edwin Jarvis in 'Agent Carter'
- 'Destiny': $325M in sales in five days
- Tom Hiddleston to star in 'Skull Island'