Are you noticing a pattern here? It’s Thursday and I’ve got another Fringe first look! Here’s the first official group photo for the Fox thriller’s third season, which premieres on Sept. 23. I can’t decide what I find most intriguing about this image: the shadowy figure “observing” the cast (presumably from Overthereland), or the touch of sass Astrid appears to be throwing out. Thoughts? Opinions? Theories? Share ‘em below!
'Fringe' First Look: The season 3 cast photo!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Top $$ of '14
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- 'Simpsons' to air 24 hours a week on FXX
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.