Are you noticing a pattern here? It’s Thursday and I’ve got another Fringe first look! Here’s the first official group photo for the Fox thriller’s third season, which premieres on Sept. 23. I can’t decide what I find most intriguing about this image: the shadowy figure “observing” the cast (presumably from Overthereland), or the touch of sass Astrid appears to be throwing out. Thoughts? Opinions? Theories? Share ‘em below!
'Fringe' First Look: The season 3 cast photo!
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Simpsons' First Look: Homer meets Lego Homer!
- 'X-Men' trailer: Retro-Sentinels and...the Dude?!
- 'View': Seating chart for a peaceful co-host reunion
- Tribeca Film Fest: 13 must-see premieres
- 'Voice': Top 12 Power List
- Kiera Cass' 'The One': New trailer
- Best summer blockbusters: Ah-nold at No. 10
- 'Orphan Black': How Sarah became British
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Paul Walker's brothers joining production
- 'Game of Thrones': Joffrey wedding crowns new piracy record
- Tina Fey and Robert Carlock on '30 Rock' finale, and why they screened 'iCarly'
- 'Heroes Reborn: Digital Series' launching in conjunction with reboot
- 'Fargo' premiere: Martin Freeman talks THAT scene