I’m going to forego the customary spoiler warnings since the cat is out of the bag: Cristina and Owen will tie the knot in the Sept. 23 premiere of Grey’s Anatomy, and here’s a first second look at the nuptials. A couple of key takeaways from the above image: The bride wears red; the ceremony takes place in Mer’s living room; and there are three people in attendance I don’t recognize. What stands out to you? And are you planning to attend the big event next week? Hit the comments!
Sneak Peek: 'Grey's Anatomy' wedding of the year
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- Bill Cosby: Two more women step forward
- 'Justified' (Jan. 20), more FX premiere dates
- 'Lemony Snicket' writer apologizes for joke
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere
- Queen Latifah's talk show canceled
- Jon Hamm returning to 'Parks and Recreation'
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review