here’s the first), which premieres next Thursday. Two key observations: Bolivia appears to have rejoined Walternate in Overthereland, and Astrid is once again throwing some ‘tude around. Not sure what her deal is, but I like it! Thoughts? Opinions? Theories? Share ‘em below!It’s exactly one week until Fringe returns and that can only mean one thing: Time for another first look! You’re looking at the second official group photo for the Fox thriller’s third season (
First Look: Decoding the new 'Fringe' cast photo
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- David Schwimmer cast as Robert Kardashian
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks