Methinks Glee is about to answer the centuries-old question, “What does a 5-year-old boy look like with a Mohawk?” Sources confirm that the Fox phenom is looking for kindergarten-aged actors and actresses to play kiddie versions of Puck, Santana, Rachel, Brittany, and Mercedes in this season’s seventh episode. Why? Beats me. Got a theory? Hit the comments!
Oct 4 2010 03:37 PM ET
Scoop: 'Glee' cast gets miniaturized!
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Doctor Who' season end: Hi, my name is...
- 'Anchorman 2': Official teaser trailer
- 'SNL': Costumes of the year!
- Shonda Rhimes talks 'Grey's' finale
- 'Voice': Team Xtina or Team Shakira?