Brian Peterson and Kelly Souders will be tackling a real-life superhero with their next TV project. Sources confirm that the longtime Smallville showrunners are teaming with uberproducer McG on The Last Hope, a potential new CBS drama loosely based on professional finder-of-lost-loves (and star of WE tv’s reality series The Locator) Troy Dunn. The project, from Warner Bros. Television, is being eyed for next fall. Peterson and Souders are currently hard at work on the 10th and final season of Smallville.
Oct 7 2010 03:12 PM ET
Scoop: 'Smallville' duo eyes CBS reunion drama
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- 'Simpsons': Visit Springfield (in Orlando)
- CBS: Full trailers for new fall shows
- Mary J. Blige faces $3.4M federal tax lien
- 'Intervention' canceled by A&E
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!
- 'SNL': Best host of 2012-13? YOU say it's...
- 'X-Men': Evan Peters in as Quiksilver