Gleeks, get ready to piddle in your pants a little bit: EW has the exclusive premiere of Academy Award-winner Gwyneth Paltrow singing Cee-Lo’s “Forget You” from next Tuesday’s episode of Glee. We’ve already had a little taste of the episode with the coming attractions and yesterday’s song tease, but now EW has your first look at Paltrow’s duet with the kids from New Directions. To give you all a little context, the actress is playing Holly Holliday, a substitute teacher who fills in for a sick Mr. Schuester (Matthew Morrison) in the episode, which is directed by series co-creator Ryan Murphy. But enough talk — I know you really just wanna watch Paltrow get her Glee on. Watch the video below, and be sure to check out Glee‘s “first listen Fridays” site, where you can check out audio from Tuesday’s episode!
'Glee': Gwyneth Paltrow sings Cee-Lo's 'Forget You' (Exclusive Video)
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks