Call it Teen Mom: The Next Generation. MTV confirms that a new cast of young mothers will share their hectic lives with cameras in a season set to start airing in January. The network isn’t revealing any details yet — including which 16 and Pregnant subjects will be graduating to Teen Mom status — nor will it say whether this means the end of viewers’ inside looks at original stars Farrah Abraham, Maci Bookout, Catelynn Lowell, and Amber Portwood. Crews have shot footage of those girls with an eye toward another season, but producers have yet to determine how that will be used.
'Teen Mom': New cast to debut in January
Latest Videos in TV
- Christopher Nolan's first Comic-Con
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- 'Veronica Mars' fans win mtvU honors
- Mark Hamill talks 'Star Wars' at BBC
- 'Legend of Korra' to move online
- 'Pornstache' not returning to 'OITNB'?
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting Prince Hans