Call it Teen Mom: The Next Generation. MTV confirms that a new cast of young mothers will share their hectic lives with cameras in a season set to start airing in January. The network isn’t revealing any details yet — including which 16 and Pregnant subjects will be graduating to Teen Mom status — nor will it say whether this means the end of viewers’ inside looks at original stars Farrah Abraham, Maci Bookout, Catelynn Lowell, and Amber Portwood. Crews have shot footage of those girls with an eye toward another season, but producers have yet to determine how that will be used.
'Teen Mom': New cast to debut in January
- Tyler James Williams joins CBS spinoff series
- 'Steve Jobs' finalizes cast, begins filming
- Christopher Reeve's son joins 'SportsCenter'
- Katie Holmes back on TV in 'Ray Donovan'
- Benedict Cumberbatch apology for remark
- 'Togetherness' renewed by HBO for season 2
- 'Game of Thrones' IMAX ticket sales surge
- David Tennant cast as 'Jessica Jones' villain
- Emma Watson as 'Beauty and the Beast' Belle
- Apple Watch expected to ship in April
- Neil Patrick Harris to visit 'Actors Studio'
- 'Chicago P.D.' role for 'Shameless' alum