Sour news for a sweet show: Food Network has confirmed with EW that after four-and-a-half years, Ace of Cakes will end its series run in February 2011. The decision to cancel the series was a mutual one between star Duff Goldman and the Food Network; Duff remains in active discussions about continuing his presence on the network, a spokesperson for the Food Network told EW. But never fear; if you head to Baltimore, Md., you can still have your cake and eat it too: Charm City Cakes — the bakery featured on the program — still remains in operation. “We were here before the cameras, and we’ll be here when they’re gone,” a rep for the bakery told EW via email. “People will always want cakes, and we make awesome cakes. Nuff said.”
'Ace of Cakes' to hang up its apron
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks