Bad news for fans hoping to save Running Wilde: Fox confirmed with EW that they are not ordering a back nine of the Keri Russell-Will Arnett series. Though the freshman comedy has not been officially canceled, the network’s decision to not order additional episodes is concerning — this could mean Wilde might be running off the air sometime soon. The show had been suffering in the ratings: Two weeks ago, the series attracted just 2.9 million viewers. (That number, however, came with some silver lining: It was an 18 percent increase from the week prior.) Fox also decided to bench the series for November sweeps.
'Running Wilde': Fox not running back nine episodes
- 'Bachelorette': Andi's choice is...
- 'Goldfinch' movie rights go to...
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Hans, Pabbie
- 'Hobbit': New 'Five Armies' teaser
- Lea Michele to guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- 'Avengers 2' props shown at Comic-Con
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Sexy new character
- 'Arrow': Season 3 big bad is...