Bad news for fans hoping to save Running Wilde: Fox confirmed with EW that they are not ordering a back nine of the Keri Russell-Will Arnett series. Though the freshman comedy has not been officially canceled, the network’s decision to not order additional episodes is concerning — this could mean Wilde might be running off the air sometime soon. The show had been suffering in the ratings: Two weeks ago, the series attracted just 2.9 million viewers. (That number, however, came with some silver lining: It was an 18 percent increase from the week prior.) Fox also decided to bench the series for November sweeps.
'Running Wilde': Fox not running back nine episodes
- 'Wizard of Oz' series nixed at NBC
- 'Schoolhouse Rock' special coming to ABC
- 'Sleepy Hollow' to stream at Hulu Plus
- 'Dating Naked' sued for failure to blur
- Niecy Nash joins 'The Mindy Project'
- 'Hateful Eight': Know them by name
- 'Parks and Rec' role for Rachel Dratch
- Jim Parsons talks 'Big Bang,' Emmys
- Lena Dunham shares quick 'Girls' teaser
- Paul Reubens to play 'Blacklist' baddie