Bad news for fans hoping to save Running Wilde: Fox confirmed with EW that they are not ordering a back nine of the Keri Russell-Will Arnett series. Though the freshman comedy has not been officially canceled, the network’s decision to not order additional episodes is concerning — this could mean Wilde might be running off the air sometime soon. The show had been suffering in the ratings: Two weeks ago, the series attracted just 2.9 million viewers. (That number, however, came with some silver lining: It was an 18 percent increase from the week prior.) Fox also decided to bench the series for November sweeps.
'Running Wilde': Fox not running back nine episodes
- DC Comics movie clues in website names?
- CeeLo Green's 'Good Life' canceled by TBS
- Robin Williams' daughter back on Twitter
- 'Gang Related' canceled by Fox
- 'Hemlock Grove' gets third/final season
- Adele: 2 unreleased songs leak (briefly)
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics: FBI statement
- Justin Bieber: Assault charges in Ontario
- Joan Rivers on life support: Family statement
- Tyne Daly to guest on 'Modern Family'