Bad news for fans hoping to save Running Wilde: Fox confirmed with EW that they are not ordering a back nine of the Keri Russell-Will Arnett series. Though the freshman comedy has not been officially canceled, the network’s decision to not order additional episodes is concerning — this could mean Wilde might be running off the air sometime soon. The show had been suffering in the ratings: Two weeks ago, the series attracted just 2.9 million viewers. (That number, however, came with some silver lining: It was an 18 percent increase from the week prior.) Fox also decided to bench the series for November sweeps.
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- 'Simpsons': Visit Springfield (in Orlando)
- CBS: Full trailers for new fall shows
- Mary J. Blige faces $3.4M federal tax lien
- 'Intervention' canceled by A&E
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!
- 'SNL': Best host of 2012-13? YOU say it's...
- 'X-Men': Evan Peters in as Quiksilver