Bad news for fans hoping to save Running Wilde: Fox confirmed with EW that they are not ordering a back nine of the Keri Russell-Will Arnett series. Though the freshman comedy has not been officially canceled, the network’s decision to not order additional episodes is concerning — this could mean Wilde might be running off the air sometime soon. The show had been suffering in the ratings: Two weeks ago, the series attracted just 2.9 million viewers. (That number, however, came with some silver lining: It was an 18 percent increase from the week prior.) Fox also decided to bench the series for November sweeps.
'Running Wilde': Fox not running back nine episodes
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Game of Thrones' team: 7 seasons is the plan
- 'Pretty Little Liars' react: 'Unbridled'
- 'Between Two Ferns': How Obama clip happened
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelor' blog: 'After the Final Rose'
- 'Bachelorette': Andi expectations?
- 'Veronica Mars': 10 essential episodes
- Charlaine Harris' 'Midnight Crossroad': New teaser
- 'Flash': First look at full-body costume