Why did Sue Sylvester’s mom leave Ohio? Well, based on this duet from Tuesday’s episode of Glee, it might not have everything to do with hunting Nazis, as Sue once claimed. And it’s too bad Sylvestor Senior (played by comedy legend Carol Burnett) skipped town — the duo seem to pair together in perfect harmony. No, really: The vaudeville-esque “Ohio” from the 1953 musical Wonderful Town showcases both their wonderful voices — and makes you wonder why Sue doesn’t ditch the tater tot talk for more singing. Click the jump to hear the wonderful duet!
Jane Lynch and Carol Burnett sing 'Ohio': Why, oh why doesn't Sue sing more?
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan for NBC
- Jim Gaffigan series to air on TV Land
- 'CSI' role for Mark Valley
- Paramount apology for 'TMNT' 9/11 poster
- Iggy Azalea in 'F&F 7,' Vin Diesel says
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Hans, Pabbie
- 'Star Wars': Marvel Comics reveals plans
- 'Goldfinch' movie rights go to...
- Kyra Sedgwick: 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' gig
- 'Arrow' casts J.R. Ramirez as Wildcat