Why did Sue Sylvester’s mom leave Ohio? Well, based on this duet from Tuesday’s episode of Glee, it might not have everything to do with hunting Nazis, as Sue once claimed. And it’s too bad Sylvestor Senior (played by comedy legend Carol Burnett) skipped town — the duo seem to pair together in perfect harmony. No, really: The vaudeville-esque “Ohio” from the 1953 musical Wonderful Town showcases both their wonderful voices — and makes you wonder why Sue doesn’t ditch the tater tot talk for more singing. Click the jump to hear the wonderful duet!
Jane Lynch and Carol Burnett sing 'Ohio': Why, oh why doesn't Sue sing more?
- Angelina Jolie to direct Richard Leakey biopic
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman gets B'way role
- 'Godzilla' has a 'Breaking Bad' Easter egg
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)
- 'Magic Mike XXL': No Matthew McConaughey