Why did Sue Sylvester’s mom leave Ohio? Well, based on this duet from Tuesday’s episode of Glee, it might not have everything to do with hunting Nazis, as Sue once claimed. And it’s too bad Sylvestor Senior (played by comedy legend Carol Burnett) skipped town — the duo seem to pair together in perfect harmony. No, really: The vaudeville-esque “Ohio” from the 1953 musical Wonderful Town showcases both their wonderful voices — and makes you wonder why Sue doesn’t ditch the tater tot talk for more singing. Click the jump to hear the wonderful duet!
Jane Lynch and Carol Burnett sing 'Ohio': Why, oh why doesn't Sue sing more?
- 'Hateful Eight': Know them by name
- 'Parks and Rec' role for Rachel Dratch
- Jim Parsons talks 'Big Bang,' Emmys
- Lena Dunham shares quick 'Girls' teaser
- Lori Petty back to 'Orange Is the New Black'
- Paul Reubens to play 'Blacklist' baddie
- Miley Cyrus: Dominican Republic says no
- 'Z Nation,' Syfy zombie drama, on Sept. 10
- 'Dating Naked' sued for failure to blur
- 'Criminal Minds' tribute to Meshach Taylor