Why did Sue Sylvester’s mom leave Ohio? Well, based on this duet from Tuesday’s episode of Glee, it might not have everything to do with hunting Nazis, as Sue once claimed. And it’s too bad Sylvestor Senior (played by comedy legend Carol Burnett) skipped town — the duo seem to pair together in perfect harmony. No, really: The vaudeville-esque “Ohio” from the 1953 musical Wonderful Town showcases both their wonderful voices — and makes you wonder why Sue doesn’t ditch the tater tot talk for more singing. Click the jump to hear the wonderful duet!
Jane Lynch and Carol Burnett sing 'Ohio': Why, oh why doesn't Sue sing more?
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list