Why did Sue Sylvester’s mom leave Ohio? Well, based on this duet from Tuesday’s episode of Glee, it might not have everything to do with hunting Nazis, as Sue once claimed. And it’s too bad Sylvestor Senior (played by comedy legend Carol Burnett) skipped town — the duo seem to pair together in perfect harmony. No, really: The vaudeville-esque “Ohio” from the 1953 musical Wonderful Town showcases both their wonderful voices — and makes you wonder why Sue doesn’t ditch the tater tot talk for more singing. Click the jump to hear the wonderful duet!
Jane Lynch and Carol Burnett sing 'Ohio': Why, oh why doesn't Sue sing more?
- 'Frozen' animated short in spring '15
- 'Gotham' streaming rights go to Netflix
- 'Arrow' digital-first comic is 'Season 2.5'
- DC Comics movie clues in website names?
- CeeLo Green's 'Good Life' canceled by TBS
- Robin Williams' daughter back on Twitter
- Adele: 2 unreleased songs leak (briefly)
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics: FBI statement
- Justin Bieber: Assault charges in Ontario
- Joan Rivers on life support: Family statement