FilmOn.com, a website that has been streaming the signals of television stations without proper consent, has been slapped with a temporary restraining order, according to the Los Angeles Times. The four major television networks protested in court on Monday, saying that FilmOn.com was violating copyright laws, and a federal judge in Manhattan issued the order.
FilmOn.com slapped with restraining order over streaming TV
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7