FilmOn.com, a website that has been streaming the signals of television stations without proper consent, has been slapped with a temporary restraining order, according to the Los Angeles Times. The four major television networks protested in court on Monday, saying that FilmOn.com was violating copyright laws, and a federal judge in Manhattan issued the order.
FilmOn.com slapped with restraining order over streaming TV
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- Angelina Jolie to direct Richard Leakey biopic
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- Caleb's 'Big Brother' Q&A: 'I would have won'
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman gets B'way role
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)