FilmOn.com, a website that has been streaming the signals of television stations without proper consent, has been slapped with a temporary restraining order, according to the Los Angeles Times. The four major television networks protested in court on Monday, saying that FilmOn.com was violating copyright laws, and a federal judge in Manhattan issued the order.
FilmOn.com slapped with restraining order over streaming TV
Latest Videos in TV
- Anthony Hopkins joins HBO's 'Westworld'
- Lucy Lawless to visit 'Agents of SHIELD'
- Edgar Wright refocuses on 'Baby Driver'
- 'Ken Jeong Made Me Do It': MTV pilot
- Carrie Preston returning to 'Good Wife'
- Robert Downey Jr. tops Forbes $$ list
- J.K. Rowling plans more Cormoran Strike
- 'Simpsons': All episodes going online