FilmOn.com, a website that has been streaming the signals of television stations without proper consent, has been slapped with a temporary restraining order, according to the Los Angeles Times. The four major television networks protested in court on Monday, saying that FilmOn.com was violating copyright laws, and a federal judge in Manhattan issued the order.
FilmOn.com slapped with restraining order over streaming TV
- 'Hobbit': New 'Five Armies' teaser
- Lea Michele to guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Sarah Palin debuts online news channel
- 'Avengers 2' props shown at Comic-Con
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' in summer '17
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Sexy new character
- 'Arrow': Season 3 big bad is...
- 'Batman vs. Superman' stars in San Diego