FilmOn.com, a website that has been streaming the signals of television stations without proper consent, has been slapped with a temporary restraining order, according to the Los Angeles Times. The four major television networks protested in court on Monday, saying that FilmOn.com was violating copyright laws, and a federal judge in Manhattan issued the order.
FilmOn.com slapped with restraining order over streaming TV
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Mad Men' photos: Flights of fancy?
- Taylor Swift's ACM 'For Your Consideration' clip
- 'Veronica Mars': EW movie review
- Reality TV's most appalling shows (so far)
- 'DWTS' nixed Juan Pablo
- 'Big Bang Theory' renewed for three more years
- Gene Simmons to Hall of Fame: KISS off!
- Matthew McConaughey: How he got 'Alright' x 3