Three new faces will be joining True Blood next season, HBO confirms to EW. Christina Moore (Hawthorne), Neil Hopkins (Lost), and Chris Butler (The Good Wife) will all appear in multiple episodes on the upcoming fourth season, expected to start summer 2011.
'True Blood' casts three more
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks