The news was first reported by Vulture.) The show — which offered a behind-the-scenes peek into the lives of the former Knight Rider star/America’s Got Talent judge and his two daughters — debuted with Dec. 6 with a pair of episodes; the first drew 718,000 viewers while the second attracted only 505,000 people. A&E did not go so far as to make a terrible pun and say that the series has been hofficially cancelled, however.Hoff he goes: After airing just two episodes, A&E pulled David Hasselhoff’s new reality series, The Hasselhoffs, from its schedule, the network confirmed to EW. (
A&E yanks 'The Hasselhoffs' off the air
- 'The Following' to get new showrunners
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?
- 'Simpsons' to air 24 hours a week on FXX
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- Miley Cyrus' VMA date deals with '11 warrant
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons