The news was first reported by Vulture.) The show — which offered a behind-the-scenes peek into the lives of the former Knight Rider star/America’s Got Talent judge and his two daughters — debuted with Dec. 6 with a pair of episodes; the first drew 718,000 viewers while the second attracted only 505,000 people. A&E did not go so far as to make a terrible pun and say that the series has been hofficially cancelled, however.Hoff he goes: After airing just two episodes, A&E pulled David Hasselhoff’s new reality series, The Hasselhoffs, from its schedule, the network confirmed to EW. (
A&E yanks 'The Hasselhoffs' off the air
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7