The news was first reported by Vulture.) The show — which offered a behind-the-scenes peek into the lives of the former Knight Rider star/America’s Got Talent judge and his two daughters — debuted with Dec. 6 with a pair of episodes; the first drew 718,000 viewers while the second attracted only 505,000 people. A&E did not go so far as to make a terrible pun and say that the series has been hofficially cancelled, however.Hoff he goes: After airing just two episodes, A&E pulled David Hasselhoff’s new reality series, The Hasselhoffs, from its schedule, the network confirmed to EW. (
A&E yanks 'The Hasselhoffs' off the air
- Justin Lin's in as 'Star Trek 3' director
- Joe Cocker, veteran rock singer, dies at 70
- Joe Cocker dies: Celeb tributes on Twitter
- Theater group seeks to show 'The Interview'
- 'Jessica Jones': Mike Colter in as Luke Cage
- George R.R. Martin: I'll show 'The Interview'
- Bill Cosby accused of another assault in '70s
- JibJab tweaks 2014 in new year-in-review clip
- Michael C. Hall sings 'Hedwig' tune in NYC
- 'Mythbusters' on new format, cast changes
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks