Gwyneth Paltrow’s guest-appearance this fall on Glee was without a doubt one of the highlights of the Fox hit’s second season. So it’s not entirely surprising that the Oscar winner is saying she will return to the series. At this past weekend’s junket for her new film Country Strong, Paltrow told Access Hollywood that she will reprise her role as substitute teacher Holly Holliday. Says Paltrow, “I’m going to do one more. I signed up for two…so I’m excited!” Glee co-creator Ryan Murphy told EW in November that both he and Paltrow were hoping she would be able to return. Said Murphy, “I’d love for her to come back and she’d said she would love to do it.”
'Glee': Gwyneth Paltrow says she will return as Holly Holliday
- EW Entertainers of the Year name THEIR faves
- 'Arrow' preview: Meet the Flash!
- 'Mob City': What to expect
- 'Veronica Mars' out 3/14/14 -- and we have a clip!
- Zack Snyder finds his 'Wonder Woman'
- 'Fast & Furious 7' halts production
- 'Tomorrow People': Meet 'Aldus Crick'
- EW's Top 10 lists of 2013: See new cover
- Lady Gaga Muppet special a ratings turkey 1426
- Gunfight at the Not Okay Corral 677
- 'The Walking Dead' midseason finale: 'Too Far Gone' spoilers 443
- ‘Fast and Furious’ actor Paul Walker dead after car crash 394
- '12 Years a Slave': The emotional reactions that make director Steve McQueen thankful -- Q&A 356
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' casts Marcia Gay Harden as Christian Grey's mother
- 'Veronica Mars' movie gets a release date; plus, watch a clip! -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'American Horror Story': Watch Cordelia and the 'Coven' plot Fiona's murder -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: You are My Sunshine
- Gal Gadot to star as Wonder Woman in 'Batman Vs. Superman'