Gwyneth Paltrow’s guest-appearance this fall on Glee was without a doubt one of the highlights of the Fox hit’s second season. So it’s not entirely surprising that the Oscar winner is saying she will return to the series. At this past weekend’s junket for her new film Country Strong, Paltrow told Access Hollywood that she will reprise her role as substitute teacher Holly Holliday. Says Paltrow, “I’m going to do one more. I signed up for two…so I’m excited!” Glee co-creator Ryan Murphy told EW in November that both he and Paltrow were hoping she would be able to return. Said Murphy, “I’d love for her to come back and she’d said she would love to do it.”
'Glee': Gwyneth Paltrow says she will return as Holly Holliday
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- David Schwimmer cast as Robert Kardashian
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks