Gwyneth Paltrow’s guest-appearance this fall on Glee was without a doubt one of the highlights of the Fox hit’s second season. So it’s not entirely surprising that the Oscar winner is saying she will return to the series. At this past weekend’s junket for her new film Country Strong, Paltrow told Access Hollywood that she will reprise her role as substitute teacher Holly Holliday. Says Paltrow, “I’m going to do one more. I signed up for two…so I’m excited!” Glee co-creator Ryan Murphy told EW in November that both he and Paltrow were hoping she would be able to return. Said Murphy, “I’d love for her to come back and she’d said she would love to do it.”
'Glee': Gwyneth Paltrow says she will return as Holly Holliday
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams arrested
- Kurt Sutter back at 'SOA,' minus appendix
- 'Mockingjay' trailer: Katniss sends a message
- Metallica residency on 'Late Late Show'
- 'Avengers,' 'Black Panther': Marvel 'Phase 3'
- 'Agent Carter' gets its first teaser
- Stand-up comics on hell gigs: EW's 'Polished'