Showtime has ordered a second season of The Green Room with Paul Provenza. The show offers uncensored roundtable conversations with a collection of accomplished comics, including Ray Romano, Kathy Griffin, Margaret Cho, Lewis Black and Judd Apatow. Six new episodes will be filmed in January, and Showtime will premiere them later next year.
Showtime gives 'The Green Room' a second season
- Fox yanks 'Utopia' from Tuesday schedule
- 'The Bridge': 'Julibex' wraps season 2
- Alyssa Milano exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- 'Sherlock Holmes' silent from 1916 discovered
- 'Selfie' premiere ratings: Little to 'like'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' role for Tim DeKay
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- 'Twilight Saga': 5 short films on Facebook
- 'Sing-Off' returning to NBC for season 5
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'