Showtime has ordered a second season of The Green Room with Paul Provenza. The show offers uncensored roundtable conversations with a collection of accomplished comics, including Ray Romano, Kathy Griffin, Margaret Cho, Lewis Black and Judd Apatow. Six new episodes will be filmed in January, and Showtime will premiere them later next year.
Showtime gives 'The Green Room' a second season
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- Jessica Biel to guest on 'New Girl'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting Prince Hans
- Stephen Colbert 'Late Show' in N.Y.
- 'Sinister Six' in '16; 'Spidey 3' in '18
- 'Scandal' role for Portia de Rossi
- Michelle Fairley joins 'Resurrection'
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5': July 7, 2017
- 'Simpsons': All episodes going online