undergoing treatment for throat cancer. Tomorrow’s morning show will feature a portion of Lauer’s interview with the Oscar-winning actor, and the entire sit-down will appear on Dateline NBC on Sunday, Jan. 23. Douglas mentioned looking forward to starring in Steven Soderbergh’s Liberace this year, prompting Lauer to ask, “So you’ve allowed yourself to look that far down the road?” Douglas replied, “Yeah, oh, absolutely. I think the odds are with the tumor gone and what I know about this particular type of cancer that I’ve got it beat.”Michael Douglas tells Matt Lauer on tomorrow’s Today that “the tumor is gone,” and “I’ve got [cancer] beat,” in his first interview since
Michael Douglas on 'Today': 'I've got [cancer] beat'
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Glee' recap: 'Opening Night'
- 'Agents of SHIELD': 'The Only Light in the Darkness'
- Stephen Colbert visits 'Late Show': Watch a clip
- 'Supernatural' spin-off: First trailer
- 'Voice' recap: And then there were 10
- 'Fargo' recap: 'The Rooster Prince'
- Summer movies: Grading 2014's posters
- 50 summer movies we can't wait to see
- Colbert on 'Late Show' looks slighty nervous -- VIDEO 523
- Slaves to Love 455
- The Man Who Could Not Stand Still 492
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 352
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 381
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Friends' creators Marta Kauffman and David Crane look back at the finale -- and why they won't do a reunion show
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'I feel like I'm just now starting to learn how to write it' -- LISTEN
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show'
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Vin Diesel posts photo with Paul Walker's brothers
- Courteney Cox shuts down talk of 'Friends' reunion on 'Letterman' -- VIDEO