undergoing treatment for throat cancer. Tomorrow’s morning show will feature a portion of Lauer’s interview with the Oscar-winning actor, and the entire sit-down will appear on Dateline NBC on Sunday, Jan. 23. Douglas mentioned looking forward to starring in Steven Soderbergh’s Liberace this year, prompting Lauer to ask, “So you’ve allowed yourself to look that far down the road?” Douglas replied, “Yeah, oh, absolutely. I think the odds are with the tumor gone and what I know about this particular type of cancer that I’ve got it beat.”Michael Douglas tells Matt Lauer on tomorrow’s Today that “the tumor is gone,” and “I’ve got [cancer] beat,” in his first interview since
Michael Douglas on 'Today': 'I've got [cancer] beat'
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- Michael Bay 'Untitled Cocaine Project' at TNT
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman gets B'way role
- 'Red Band Society' debuts to sickly ratings
- 'Godzilla' has a 'Breaking Bad' Easter egg
- Darrell Hammond is new 'SNL' announcer
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)
- 'Magic Mike XXL': No Matthew McConaughey
- Aubrey Plaza: Voice of Lifetime's Grumpy Cat