undergoing treatment for throat cancer. Tomorrow’s morning show will feature a portion of Lauer’s interview with the Oscar-winning actor, and the entire sit-down will appear on Dateline NBC on Sunday, Jan. 23. Douglas mentioned looking forward to starring in Steven Soderbergh’s Liberace this year, prompting Lauer to ask, “So you’ve allowed yourself to look that far down the road?” Douglas replied, “Yeah, oh, absolutely. I think the odds are with the tumor gone and what I know about this particular type of cancer that I’ve got it beat.”Michael Douglas tells Matt Lauer on tomorrow’s Today that “the tumor is gone,” and “I’ve got [cancer] beat,” in his first interview since
Michael Douglas on 'Today': 'I've got [cancer] beat'
- 'Frozen' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $31.6M
- 'SNL' recap: 'Anchorman 2' and the boys
- Kennedy Center Honors: D.C. salutes five artists
- 'Amazing Race' preview: Phil Keoghan's photos
- 'Family Guy': What's next for Brian?
- 'Bonnie & Clyde': Nico Vega goes 'Bang Bang'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' lingerie line in Sweden
- 'Fifty Shades': Who'll dress Christian, Anastasia?
Top 5 Most Read
- Paul Rudd and One Direction take on 'Saturday Night Live': Talk about it here!
- 'SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars -- VIDEO
- 10 Best TV Shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's Picks
- Disney's 'Frozen' soundtrack: Ranking all nine original songs
- Peter Jackson on bringing the 'Hobbit' villain Smaug to life: 'He's the Hannibal Lecter of the dragon world.'