undergoing treatment for throat cancer. Tomorrow’s morning show will feature a portion of Lauer’s interview with the Oscar-winning actor, and the entire sit-down will appear on Dateline NBC on Sunday, Jan. 23. Douglas mentioned looking forward to starring in Steven Soderbergh’s Liberace this year, prompting Lauer to ask, “So you’ve allowed yourself to look that far down the road?” Douglas replied, “Yeah, oh, absolutely. I think the odds are with the tumor gone and what I know about this particular type of cancer that I’ve got it beat.”Michael Douglas tells Matt Lauer on tomorrow’s Today that “the tumor is gone,” and “I’ve got [cancer] beat,” in his first interview since
Michael Douglas on 'Today': 'I've got [cancer] beat'
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Everest Jump Live' canceled after tragedy
- 'Salem' series premiere: Worth a look?
- 'Captain America 2' back at No. 1, hits $200M total
- 'Godzilla' promo: See the monster roar
- 'Orphan Black' showrunners on THAT return...
- 'Orphan Black' recap: Only the Clonely
- 'Orphan Black' shocker: Tatiana Maslany says...
- Acts of God: 12 TV/movie Jesuses
Top 5 Most Read
- New 'Godzilla' trailer: See the monster roar -- VIDEO
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during 'Hedwig' performance
- 'Orphan Black': The creators discuss the shocking return of [SPOILER]
- Mara Wilson has 'no interest' in 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like