undergoing treatment for throat cancer. Tomorrow’s morning show will feature a portion of Lauer’s interview with the Oscar-winning actor, and the entire sit-down will appear on Dateline NBC on Sunday, Jan. 23. Douglas mentioned looking forward to starring in Steven Soderbergh’s Liberace this year, prompting Lauer to ask, “So you’ve allowed yourself to look that far down the road?” Douglas replied, “Yeah, oh, absolutely. I think the odds are with the tumor gone and what I know about this particular type of cancer that I’ve got it beat.”Michael Douglas tells Matt Lauer on tomorrow’s Today that “the tumor is gone,” and “I’ve got [cancer] beat,” in his first interview since
Michael Douglas on 'Today': 'I've got [cancer] beat'
- Tyler James Williams joins CBS spinoff series
- 'Steve Jobs' finalizes cast, begins filming
- Christopher Reeve's son joins 'SportsCenter'
- Katie Holmes back on TV in 'Ray Donovan'
- Benedict Cumberbatch apology for remark
- 'Togetherness' renewed by HBO for season 2
- 'Game of Thrones' IMAX ticket sales surge
- David Tennant cast as 'Jessica Jones' villain
- Emma Watson as 'Beauty and the Beast' Belle
- Apple Watch expected to ship in April
- Neil Patrick Harris to visit 'Actors Studio'
- 'Chicago P.D.' role for 'Shameless' alum