undergoing treatment for throat cancer. Tomorrow’s morning show will feature a portion of Lauer’s interview with the Oscar-winning actor, and the entire sit-down will appear on Dateline NBC on Sunday, Jan. 23. Douglas mentioned looking forward to starring in Steven Soderbergh’s Liberace this year, prompting Lauer to ask, “So you’ve allowed yourself to look that far down the road?” Douglas replied, “Yeah, oh, absolutely. I think the odds are with the tumor gone and what I know about this particular type of cancer that I’ve got it beat.”Michael Douglas tells Matt Lauer on tomorrow’s Today that “the tumor is gone,” and “I’ve got [cancer] beat,” in his first interview since
Michael Douglas on 'Today': 'I've got [cancer] beat'
- Katy Perry set for Super Bowl halftime show
- American Music Awards winners are...
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': $123M opening weekend
- Cosby accused by ex-comedy club manager
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- 'Homeland' casts B'way star in surprise role
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere