undergoing treatment for throat cancer. Tomorrow’s morning show will feature a portion of Lauer’s interview with the Oscar-winning actor, and the entire sit-down will appear on Dateline NBC on Sunday, Jan. 23. Douglas mentioned looking forward to starring in Steven Soderbergh’s Liberace this year, prompting Lauer to ask, “So you’ve allowed yourself to look that far down the road?” Douglas replied, “Yeah, oh, absolutely. I think the odds are with the tumor gone and what I know about this particular type of cancer that I’ve got it beat.”Michael Douglas tells Matt Lauer on tomorrow’s Today that “the tumor is gone,” and “I’ve got [cancer] beat,” in his first interview since
Michael Douglas on 'Today': 'I've got [cancer] beat'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are married
- 'Sopranos': Tony dead? David Chase says...
- Homer Simpson takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Shonda Rhimes to guest on 'Mindy Project'
- Charlie Hunnam circles King Arthur role
- 'Arrow' casts Rila Fukushima as Katana
- Stephen Lee, character actor, dies at 58
- Mark Gatiss back for more 'Game of Thrones'
- 'Survivor': MLB alum John Rocker to play
- 'Glee' plans New Directions for Rachel