won’t be getting his Glee tribute episode any time soon, the teen singing sensation is set to return to TV in a big way. CBS announced today that Bieber will reprise his role (pictured here) as troubled teen Jason McCann in CSI‘s upcoming Feb. 17 episode titled “Targets of Obsession” — just in time for February sweeps. The role was Bieber’s acting debut and featured the pop star playing a kid whose brother had been killed by the CSIs at the end of season 11. This reprisal, which is currently being shot, finds series regular Nick (George Eads) tipping Bieber’s Jason off that he’s in “imminent danger,” according to the CBS release. If you can’t wait until Feb. 17 to see Bieber on a screen, though, you can always catch his new 3-D biopic/concert film, Never Say Never, which hits theaters a six days earlier on Feb. 11.While it seems Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber to head back to 'CSI' on Feb. 17
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?