For those of you who mourned the non-celebrityness of last season’s Apprentice, have no fear: TV’s guiltiest pleasure is back! Celebrity Apprentice returns to NBC on Sunday, March 6, and we’ve got the first official promo for you right here. I’m not sure what’s more disturbing: seeing Richard Hatch naked (again!), or the size of La Toya Jackson’s necklace. Speaking of big, you’ll also catch glimpses of Lisa Rinna’s lips as well as Mr. Steroids himself, Jose Canseco. Of course, the pièce de résistance is Gary Busey, who utters a line at the end so amazingly absurd I simply cannot spoil the thrill nor do it proper justice by repeating it here. (You have to see it for yourself.) To enjoy Busey as well as the rest of the entire Celebrity Apprentice cast in all their cheesed-out glory, click on the video below.
'Celebrity Apprentice': First look at the new season and cast -- EXCLUSIVE
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks