Veteran actor Robert Wagner confirms to EW that he’ll be replacing the late John Forsythe as the voice of Charlie in ABC’s planned reboot of Charlie’s Angels. The 80-year-old star says he was approached by original series’ exec producer Leonard Goldberg and quickly signed on for the gig, which will be set in Miami. Will he speak to the new still-to-be-cast Angels via speakerphone as Forsythe did? “I would imagine it will probably be quite different because the technology is quite different. I would imagine it would be on cell phones wherever these gals are,” says Wagner, who hasn’t seen any scripts yet. “I could be tweeting them, I could be doing a lot of things with them, you know.”
'Charlie's Angels' scoop: Robert Wagner speaks about playing Charlie in ABC's planned reboot
- Adele: 2 unreleased songs leak (briefly)
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics: FBI statement
- Justin Bieber: Assault charges in Ontario
- Joan Rivers on life support: Family statement
- CeeLo Green deletes tweets on defining rape
- Tyne Daly to guest on 'Modern Family'
- Rosie Perez + 4 join Larry David B'way play
- 'Love Prison': Watch episode 1 here
- Haruki Murakami's 'Strange Library' in English
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'