Veteran actor Robert Wagner confirms to EW that he’ll be replacing the late John Forsythe as the voice of Charlie in ABC’s planned reboot of Charlie’s Angels. The 80-year-old star says he was approached by original series’ exec producer Leonard Goldberg and quickly signed on for the gig, which will be set in Miami. Will he speak to the new still-to-be-cast Angels via speakerphone as Forsythe did? “I would imagine it will probably be quite different because the technology is quite different. I would imagine it would be on cell phones wherever these gals are,” says Wagner, who hasn’t seen any scripts yet. “I could be tweeting them, I could be doing a lot of things with them, you know.”
'Charlie's Angels' scoop: Robert Wagner speaks about playing Charlie in ABC's planned reboot
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape
- 'Glee' team's horror comedy a go at Fox
- Bethenny Frankel back on 'Real Housewives'
- 'Simpsons World' app to launch Oct. 21
- 'Mulaney' order cut to 13 episodes
- 'My Little Pony' movie set for 2017
- Taylor Swift previews 'Welcome to New York'
- Jay Leno receives Mark Twain Prize
- Emma Stone in 'Cabaret': First Look photo