When Jane Krakowski announced the happy news that she and fiancé Robert Godley are expecting a child, 30 Rock fans cried in unison, “By the hammer of Thor! What does this mean for Jenna? Will Jane’s pregnancy be written into the show?” At long last, the suspense is over. Tina Fey and exec producer Robert Carlock tell EW in an exclusive statement, “At this time, we plan to shoot around Jane’s pregnancy, because no child should have Jenna Maroney for a mother.” While our hopes for a clandestine Jenna-Kenneth tryst have been dashed, I do think the 30 Rock team has made a wise choice. How about you?
Jane Krakowski's pregnancy will not be written into '30 Rock' -- EXCLUSIVE
Latest Videos in TV
- Anthony Hopkins joins HBO's 'Westworld'
- Lucy Lawless to visit 'Agents of SHIELD'
- Edgar Wright refocuses on 'Baby Driver'
- 'Ken Jeong Made Me Do It': MTV pilot
- Carrie Preston returning to 'Good Wife'
- Robert Downey Jr. tops Forbes $$ list
- J.K. Rowling plans more Cormoran Strike
- 'Simpsons': All episodes going online