When Jane Krakowski announced the happy news that she and fiancé Robert Godley are expecting a child, 30 Rock fans cried in unison, “By the hammer of Thor! What does this mean for Jenna? Will Jane’s pregnancy be written into the show?” At long last, the suspense is over. Tina Fey and exec producer Robert Carlock tell EW in an exclusive statement, “At this time, we plan to shoot around Jane’s pregnancy, because no child should have Jenna Maroney for a mother.” While our hopes for a clandestine Jenna-Kenneth tryst have been dashed, I do think the 30 Rock team has made a wise choice. How about you?
Jan 14 2011 08:23 PM ET
Jane Krakowski's pregnancy will not be written into '30 Rock' -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Wolverine'/Summer Must List: EW cover
- 'Star Trek': Alice Eve underwear 'mystery'
- Jennifer Aniston: 'We're the Millers' trailer
- 'Only God Forgives': Cannes review
- Cassadee Pope: Hear her new single
- Jeanne Cooper tribute: First Look photo
- 'Idol': Candice Glover album out July 16
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16