commercial for Best Buy set to air during the game. Details about the spot are scant, but, according to Best Buy, the ad will “showcase creativity and humor.” “We’re delighted to have Justin and Ozzy help us tell the Best Buy story,” Best Buy’s senior vice president of U.S. marketing, Drew Panayiotu, said. “We know people have high expectations for these ads and Justin and Ozzy add a whole new dimension of fun.” The ad will air when the Green Bay Packers face off against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Feb. 6.Only at the Super Bowl: Justin Bieber will appear with Ozzy Osbourne and wife Sharon in a
Justin Bieber, Ozzy Osbourne cast in Super Bowl ad
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover