commercial for Best Buy set to air during the game. Details about the spot are scant, but, according to Best Buy, the ad will “showcase creativity and humor.” “We’re delighted to have Justin and Ozzy help us tell the Best Buy story,” Best Buy’s senior vice president of U.S. marketing, Drew Panayiotu, said. “We know people have high expectations for these ads and Justin and Ozzy add a whole new dimension of fun.” The ad will air when the Green Bay Packers face off against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Feb. 6.Only at the Super Bowl: Justin Bieber will appear with Ozzy Osbourne and wife Sharon in a
Justin Bieber, Ozzy Osbourne cast in Super Bowl ad
- Tom Hiddleston to star in 'Skull Island'
- 'DWTS' wins night, but ratings hit new low
- Cheech on hand for Chong's 'DWTS' debut
- Matt Damon 'Bourne' again? Buzz he's in talks
- Barbra Streisand duets with Jimmy Fallon
- 'MasterChef' season 5 winner is...
- 'Maron' renewed for season 3 by IFC
- Apple website helps delete U2's 'gift'
- 'Flash' back: Amanda Pays in as Tina McGee
- 'WKRP in Cincinnati' DVD restores music