commercial for Best Buy set to air during the game. Details about the spot are scant, but, according to Best Buy, the ad will “showcase creativity and humor.” “We’re delighted to have Justin and Ozzy help us tell the Best Buy story,” Best Buy’s senior vice president of U.S. marketing, Drew Panayiotu, said. “We know people have high expectations for these ads and Justin and Ozzy add a whole new dimension of fun.” The ad will air when the Green Bay Packers face off against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Feb. 6.Only at the Super Bowl: Justin Bieber will appear with Ozzy Osbourne and wife Sharon in a
Justin Bieber, Ozzy Osbourne cast in Super Bowl ad
- 'Mockingjay': 2014's top movie presale tix
- Dean Norris as 'American Dad' guest voice
- Seth Rogen as Apple pioneer Steve Wozniak?
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- WEtv cancels scripted show 'The Divide'
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'