commercial for Best Buy set to air during the game. Details about the spot are scant, but, according to Best Buy, the ad will “showcase creativity and humor.” “We’re delighted to have Justin and Ozzy help us tell the Best Buy story,” Best Buy’s senior vice president of U.S. marketing, Drew Panayiotu, said. “We know people have high expectations for these ads and Justin and Ozzy add a whole new dimension of fun.” The ad will air when the Green Bay Packers face off against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Feb. 6.Only at the Super Bowl: Justin Bieber will appear with Ozzy Osbourne and wife Sharon in a
Justin Bieber, Ozzy Osbourne cast in Super Bowl ad
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Top $$ of '14
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'Big Brother': 'Team America voted me out'
- Big Brother': 4 Q's for Julie Chen
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?