Love Style network’s Jerseylicious? On Sunday the network airs a one-hour special that’s basically a spin-off of the show called Glam Fairy starring stylist Alexa Prisco. The concept: A group of plain-Jane sorority girls go to Prisco’s Glam Factory in Hoboken for some makeover magic. If it show does well in the ratings, who knows? A new series may be born. Here’s an exclusive clip from the Endemol-produced show:
'Jerseylicious' spin-off 'Glam Fairy' gets Style trial Sunday (video)
- Dominic Cooper joins 'Agent Carter' cast
- 'Castle': Best premiere rating in three years
- David Fincher to direct HBO series 'Utopia'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': See who went home
- Kevin Smith: Thank 'Tusk' for 'Clerks 3'
- 'Scorpion' react: 'Single Point of Failure'
- Stephen Chbosky 'Beauty and the Beast' gig
- 'Chicago Fire,' 'P.D.,' 'SVU' in crossover
- Netflix additions: 10 we like in October
- 'Simpsons' character dies; producer says...