Love Style network’s Jerseylicious? On Sunday the network airs a one-hour special that’s basically a spin-off of the show called Glam Fairy starring stylist Alexa Prisco. The concept: A group of plain-Jane sorority girls go to Prisco’s Glam Factory in Hoboken for some makeover magic. If it show does well in the ratings, who knows? A new series may be born. Here’s an exclusive clip from the Endemol-produced show:
'Jerseylicious' spin-off 'Glam Fairy' gets Style trial Sunday (video)
- Emma Stone set for B'way debut in 'Cabaret'
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' gets a season 2
- Johnny Depp + Kevin Smith for 'Yoga Hosers'
- Megan Mullally, Natalie Morales on 'Parks'
- 'Selfie' pilot on Hulu before ABC premiere
- Eva Longoria arc on 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' cryptic L.A. billboard
- 'Arrow' casts Matt Ward as villain Komodo
- Benedict Cumberbatch in WB's 'Jungle Book'
- Chris Pratt posts photo of van he lived in