Love Style network’s Jerseylicious? On Sunday the network airs a one-hour special that’s basically a spin-off of the show called Glam Fairy starring stylist Alexa Prisco. The concept: A group of plain-Jane sorority girls go to Prisco’s Glam Factory in Hoboken for some makeover magic. If it show does well in the ratings, who knows? A new series may be born. Here’s an exclusive clip from the Endemol-produced show:
'Jerseylicious' spin-off 'Glam Fairy' gets Style trial Sunday (video)
- Peter MacNicol joins 'CSI: Cyber' cast
- 'Expendables 3' leakers sued by Lionsgate
- 'Sin City 2' trailer too sexy for ABC?
- 'Undateable' renewed for season 2
- Kathie Lee Gifford's 'Today' mini-musical?
- Directors push deal for Kodak movie film
- 'Essential *NSYNC' is news to *NSYNC?
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan for NBC
- 'Sharknado 2': 3.9M dive in, a Syfy record
- Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater': Nov. 7