U.S. fans of Les Misérables who couldn’t get to the 25th anniversary concert at London’s O2 arena last October (or one of the movie theaters that screened it in a one-night-only event), will finally be able to see it on PBS come March 6. PBS will air the U.S. premiere of Les Misérables 25th Anniversary Concert at The O2, featuring Alfie Boe (Jean Valjean), Lea Salonga (Fantine), Nick Jonas (Marius), Norm Lewis (Javert), Matt Lucas (Thénardier), Jenny Galloway (Madame Thénardier), and Katie Hall (Cosette). The concert hits DVD on Feb. 22. Les Misérables, which opened in London on Oct. 8, 1985, has played in 42 countries and has been seen by nearly 60 million people.
Jan 31 2011 01:36 PM ET
'Les Miserables' 25th anniversary concert, with Nick Jonas as Marius, to air on PBS -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16
- Kellie Pickler: 'I want to hug this room'
- CBS takes 2012-13 ratings crown from Fox
- 'Voice' dedicates song to tornado victims
- Bono, Olivia Wilde join 'toilet strike'
- Justin Bieber booed: Will he listen?
- Bon Jovi to Bieber: Don't be late!
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek