The controversial Kennedy miniseries staring Greg Kinnear and Katie Holmes has officially found a buyer: ReelzChannel will air The Kennedys starting April 3, the New Mexico-based network announced today. The eight-part miniseries marks ReelzChannel’s first original scripted programming, although the project famously was produced for The History Channel, until that basic cable network canceled it last month. The trailer is below:
'The Kennedys' finally finds a home
- 'Mary Poppins': Karen Dotrice on being 'Jane Banks'
- 'Hit List' on N.Y. stage: It's a 'Smash'!
- NBC plans for a live musical in '14
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Maggie Siff on Tara haters
- Tonys opener: How they did it (Best of 2013)
- 'The Voice' recap: Sleepy semifinal
- 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills': War of words
- 'Sing-Off' returns: First notes on 10 groups
Top 5 Most Read
- AFI movies of the year: 'Her' and '12 Years a Slave' in; 'August: Osage County' out
- 'The Voice' recap: Green Eggs and Adam
- 'Community': Check out the first trailer for season 5 -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 15 Blasts From the Past in '13: Winners/Losers
- 'The Voice' top 5 tease song choices for tonight's live performances