Sources tell EW exclusively that a stuntwoman on FX’s Justified was rushed to the hospital last night and remains there today after being injured on the set. The matter is described as serious, but not life threatening. Details are vague, with sources suggesting the incident wasn’t anything dramatic or scandalous like weapons misfire, but rather a simple accident (such as slipping and falling at the wrong time). Still, with fistfights, gun-battles and explosions in every episode — one reason we love the show — an eventual on-set injury is probably not hugely surprising. We hope the stuntwoman gets better soon and, in the meantime, here’s those Justified season two posters again.
'Justified': Stuntwoman injured on set
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Fargo' season 1 to stream only on Hulu
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- People Mag Award guests talk 'The Interview'
- People Magazine Award winners are...
- 'Parenthood' series finale date: Jan. 29
- 'Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- 'Once Upon a Time' return for Eion Bailey
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks