Sources tell EW exclusively that a stuntwoman on FX’s Justified was rushed to the hospital last night and remains there today after being injured on the set. The matter is described as serious, but not life threatening. Details are vague, with sources suggesting the incident wasn’t anything dramatic or scandalous like weapons misfire, but rather a simple accident (such as slipping and falling at the wrong time). Still, with fistfights, gun-battles and explosions in every episode — one reason we love the show — an eventual on-set injury is probably not hugely surprising. We hope the stuntwoman gets better soon and, in the meantime, here’s those Justified season two posters again.
'Justified': Stuntwoman injured on set
- 'Mockingjay': 2014's top movie presale tix
- Dean Norris as 'American Dad' guest voice
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Seth Rogen as Apple pioneer Steve Wozniak?
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'