Sources tell EW exclusively that a stuntwoman on FX’s Justified was rushed to the hospital last night and remains there today after being injured on the set. The matter is described as serious, but not life threatening. Details are vague, with sources suggesting the incident wasn’t anything dramatic or scandalous like weapons misfire, but rather a simple accident (such as slipping and falling at the wrong time). Still, with fistfights, gun-battles and explosions in every episode — one reason we love the show — an eventual on-set injury is probably not hugely surprising. We hope the stuntwoman gets better soon and, in the meantime, here’s those Justified season two posters again.
'Justified': Stuntwoman injured on set
Latest Videos in TV
- 'SNL': How'd Lena Dunham do?
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- 'True Detective': Fun fan sites
- 'Supernatural' spinoff gets new title
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- 'Bachelor': Clare and Juan Pablo find wedding song?
- TV pilot season: 10 trends for fall
- Stephen Colbert visits Jimmy Fallon: 'Truth or Truth?'
Top 5 Most Read
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- Box office update: '300: Rise of an Empire' obliterates competition with a $17.7 million Friday
- 'True Detective': The most insightful fan tributes