EW has learned exclusively that model, designer and author India Hicks, who served as Princess Diana’s bridesmaid at her 1981 nuptials to Prince Charles, is taping a special for TLC that will give viewers an inside look at the famous couple’s big day. In the special, tentatively titled Secrets of a Royal Bridesmaid, Hicks, who is also Charles’ goddaughter and Prince William’s cousin, will share intimate details about Charles and Diana’s ceremony — the mishaps, the photos, the menu, and more. Viewers will also get an insider’s view of the lavish traditions grounded in royal weddings and the responsibilities that follow the bride and groom. Hicks will, of course, also reflect on the upcoming wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. The special is set to air April 24 at 9 p.m. ET.
Princess Diana's bridesmaid to reveal royal wedding secrets in TLC special -- EXCLUSIVE
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- AMC to acquire 49.9 percent of BBC America
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'
- Christian Bale as Steve Jobs, says Sorkin
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk