EW has learned exclusively that model, designer and author India Hicks, who served as Princess Diana’s bridesmaid at her 1981 nuptials to Prince Charles, is taping a special for TLC that will give viewers an inside look at the famous couple’s big day. In the special, tentatively titled Secrets of a Royal Bridesmaid, Hicks, who is also Charles’ goddaughter and Prince William’s cousin, will share intimate details about Charles and Diana’s ceremony — the mishaps, the photos, the menu, and more. Viewers will also get an insider’s view of the lavish traditions grounded in royal weddings and the responsibilities that follow the bride and groom. Hicks will, of course, also reflect on the upcoming wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. The special is set to air April 24 at 9 p.m. ET.
Princess Diana's bridesmaid to reveal royal wedding secrets in TLC special -- EXCLUSIVE
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- People Mag Award guests talk 'The Interview'
- People Magazine Awards: What stars wore
- People Magazine Award winners are...
- 'Parenthood' series finale date: Jan. 29
- Sony quickly pulls YouTube 'Interview' trailer
- 'Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- 'Once Upon a Time' return for Eion Bailey
- 'Team America' screenings canceled
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks