Bell Biv DeVoe, the early 1990s R&B offshoot of New Edition that scored with the 1990 album, Poison, will perform with The Roots tomorrow night on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. Fallon tweeted the official news today, after Billboard had reported the news previously. Though Fallon promoted tomorrow’s appearance as a reunion, Ricky Bell, Ron DeVoe and Michael Bivins have been touring for the last three years.
Bell Biv Devoe to jam on 'Jimmy Fallon'
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list