Bell Biv DeVoe, the early 1990s R&B offshoot of New Edition that scored with the 1990 album, Poison, will perform with The Roots tomorrow night on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. Fallon tweeted the official news today, after Billboard had reported the news previously. Though Fallon promoted tomorrow’s appearance as a reunion, Ricky Bell, Ron DeVoe and Michael Bivins have been touring for the last three years.
Bell Biv Devoe to jam on 'Jimmy Fallon'
Latest Videos in TV
- Jessica Biel to guest on 'New Girl'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting Prince Hans
- Stephen Colbert 'Late Show' in N.Y.
- Whitney Houston's mom vs. biopic
- 'Sinister Six' in '16; 'Spidey 3' in '18
- 'Scandal' role for Portia de Rossi
- Michelle Fairley joins 'Resurrection'
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5': July 7, 2017
- 'Simpsons': All episodes going online