troubled life is about to get even more troublesome: Vh1 has confirmed that Lohan’s father, Michael Lohan, has signed on to appear on season 5 of Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew. Though Vh1 has not announced the complete cast yet, they’ve released some of the other names set to check into reality show treatment: Bai Ling (The Crow), Michaele Salahi (The Real Housewives of D.C.), Jeremy Jackson (Baywatch), and “the Long Island Lolita,” Amy Fisher. (For you youngins out there, Fisher became the subject of controversy in the early 1990s when she shot her lover’s wife, Mary Jo Buttafuoco.) Due to confidentiality agreements, Vh1 is not commenting on the nature of its stars’ addictions.Oh boy — seems like Lindsay Lohan’s
'Celebrity Rehab': Michael Lohan, Amy Fisher, Bai Ling join season 5
Latest Videos in TV
- Lea Michele to guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Sarah Palin debuts online news channel
- 'Avengers 2' props shown at Comic-Con
- Quentin Tarantino: 'Hateful Eight' a go
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' in summer '17
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Sexy new character
- 'Arrow': Season 3 big bad is...
- 'Batman vs. Superman' stars in San Diego