troubled life is about to get even more troublesome: Vh1 has confirmed that Lohan’s father, Michael Lohan, has signed on to appear on season 5 of Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew. Though Vh1 has not announced the complete cast yet, they’ve released some of the other names set to check into reality show treatment: Bai Ling (The Crow), Michaele Salahi (The Real Housewives of D.C.), Jeremy Jackson (Baywatch), and “the Long Island Lolita,” Amy Fisher. (For you youngins out there, Fisher became the subject of controversy in the early 1990s when she shot her lover’s wife, Mary Jo Buttafuoco.) Due to confidentiality agreements, Vh1 is not commenting on the nature of its stars’ addictions.Oh boy — seems like Lindsay Lohan’s
'Celebrity Rehab': Michael Lohan, Amy Fisher, Bai Ling join season 5
Latest Videos in TV
- Christopher Nolan's first Comic-Con
- 'The Judge' to open Toronto Film Fest
- Megan Fox: 'Turtles' nixed 'girl power'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- 'Veronica Mars' fans win mtvU honors
- Mark Hamill talks 'Star Wars' at BBC
- 'Legend of Korra' to move online
- 'Pornstache' not returning to 'OITNB'?