Next month USA revives WWE Tough Enough and EW has your the first look. The 10-episode unscripted show launches April 4 after Monday Night Raw with “Stone Cold” Steve Austin as judge. Tough Enough has 12 contestants looking for a shot to become the next WWE star. Below, Austin shows these young wrestler wannabes who’s the boss:
First look: Steve Austin in USA's 'WWE Tough Enough' -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?