It doesn’t take much sleuthing on TV Land’s Facebook page to discover some of the channel’s viewers are downright peeved. Read the full post.
TV Land responds to Facebook users' demand for more retro shows
Latest Videos in TV
- Johnny Depp: 20 hair dos and don'ts
- 'Castle' goes '70s: Foxy Lanie!
- 'Friday Night Lights': Going out on top
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- 'Southland' movie? Here's what we'd want to see
- 'Transcendence': EW movie review
- 'Heaven Is for Real': EW movie review
- 'Orphan Black': Creators' secrets from the set
Top 5 Most Read
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Scandal' season finale recap: 'I'm the Scandal'
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…
Also Check Out
Powered by WordPress.com VIP