ABC News is changing its broadcaster lineup, according to the Associated Press. Good Morning America‘s newsreader Juju Chang will move to Nightline as a special correspondent and fill-in anchor. (Her duties will also include participating in the 13 primetime hours of Nightline that will air this summer.) Chang, who has worked almost exclusively with ABC News since 1987, will be replaced at Good Morning America by Josh Elliott, who is currently a co-anchor of ESPN’s SportsCenter.
'Good Morning America' shakeup: Juju Chang headed to 'Nightline'
- 'If I Stay' is No. 1 on Friday: $6.8M
- Nicki Minaj, Iggy Azalea: Pre-VMAs mishaps
- 'Wizard of Oz' series nixed at NBC
- 'Schoolhouse Rock' special coming to ABC
- 'Sleepy Hollow' to stream at Hulu Plus
- 'Dating Naked' sued for failure to blur
- 'Parks and Rec' role for Rachel Dratch
- Jim Parsons talks 'Big Bang,' Emmys
- Lena Dunham shares quick 'Girls' teaser
- Paul Reubens to play 'Blacklist' baddie