ABC News is changing its broadcaster lineup, according to the Associated Press. Good Morning America‘s newsreader Juju Chang will move to Nightline as a special correspondent and fill-in anchor. (Her duties will also include participating in the 13 primetime hours of Nightline that will air this summer.) Chang, who has worked almost exclusively with ABC News since 1987, will be replaced at Good Morning America by Josh Elliott, who is currently a co-anchor of ESPN’s SportsCenter.
'Good Morning America' shakeup: Juju Chang headed to 'Nightline'
- 'No Good Deed' No. 1 at box office: $24.5M
- 'Django' actress vs. treatment by LAPD
- Amy Winehouse statue unveiled in London
- Cecily Strong on 'SNL' shift: 'genuinely happy'
- U2's 'free' album cost Apple $100M: Reports
- Nicole Kidman's father dies in accident
- 'Faking It' panel: Why Lauren's popping pills
- 'White Collar' return moved up to Nov. 6
- 'Grimm' unveils quartet of new Wesen
- 'Frozen'-themed ride eyed at Disney World