ABC News is changing its broadcaster lineup, according to the Associated Press. Good Morning America‘s newsreader Juju Chang will move to Nightline as a special correspondent and fill-in anchor. (Her duties will also include participating in the 13 primetime hours of Nightline that will air this summer.) Chang, who has worked almost exclusively with ABC News since 1987, will be replaced at Good Morning America by Josh Elliott, who is currently a co-anchor of ESPN’s SportsCenter.
'Good Morning America' shakeup: Juju Chang headed to 'Nightline'
- 'Red Band Society' production halted
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- 'Survivor': Eliminated contestant is...
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Netflix: See what's new for December
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- Joni Mitchell: I nixed film with Taylor Swift
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15