ABC News is changing its broadcaster lineup, according to the Associated Press. Good Morning America‘s newsreader Juju Chang will move to Nightline as a special correspondent and fill-in anchor. (Her duties will also include participating in the 13 primetime hours of Nightline that will air this summer.) Chang, who has worked almost exclusively with ABC News since 1987, will be replaced at Good Morning America by Josh Elliott, who is currently a co-anchor of ESPN’s SportsCenter.
'Good Morning America' shakeup: Juju Chang headed to 'Nightline'
- Chris Weitz in as 'Star Wars' film writer: Report
- Cosby accused by ex-film exec Cindra Ladd
- Nick Jonas + Ryan Murphy's 'Scream Queens'
- Emma Watson as 'Beauty and the Beast' Belle
- Dropkick Murphys vote no on pol using song
- 'Mission: Impossible 5' moves to July 31
- 'Birdman' wins Best Cast at SAG Awards
- Tom DeLonge: 'I'm not leaving Blink-182'
- Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' = Tom Petty cash
- Melissa Rivers sues Joan Rivers' docs, clinic
- 'Chicago P.D.' role for 'Shameless' alum
- 'X-Men' TV series? Fox in early stage talks