And he’s got some ‘splainin’ to do: Fox confirms to EW that Lea Michele’s former Spring Awakening co-star, Jonathan Groff, will return to Glee at the end of the season to wrap up his storyline with Michele’s Rachel. (Michael Ausiello at TV Line first reported the news.) Last we saw Groff’s character, Jesse St. James, he was singing “Bohemian Rhapsody” with Vocal Adrenaline — and breaking Rachel’s heart. (She discovered he may have been dating her just to spy on New Directions prior to Regionals.) He’ll be returning to McKinley High to ask Rachel for forgiveness. One request, Jesse: Stay away from “Sorry 2004.” (Reporting by Tim Stack)
He's back: Jonathan Groff returning to 'Glee'!
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 champ is...
- 'The Voice': Two eliminated singers are...
- 'Insurgent' music gig to Joseph Trapanese
- Joel McHale's 'Comments Section' pilot at E!
- 'Birdman' gets six Indie Spirit Award noms
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15
- Bill Cosby biographer tweets: 'I was wrong'
- George Eads exiting 'CSI'
- 'Oz' Cowardly Lion costume sells for $3M
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend