And he’s got some ‘splainin’ to do: Fox confirms to EW that Lea Michele’s former Spring Awakening co-star, Jonathan Groff, will return to Glee at the end of the season to wrap up his storyline with Michele’s Rachel. (Michael Ausiello at TV Line first reported the news.) Last we saw Groff’s character, Jesse St. James, he was singing “Bohemian Rhapsody” with Vocal Adrenaline — and breaking Rachel’s heart. (She discovered he may have been dating her just to spy on New Directions prior to Regionals.) He’ll be returning to McKinley High to ask Rachel for forgiveness. One request, Jesse: Stay away from “Sorry 2004.” (Reporting by Tim Stack)
He's back: Jonathan Groff returning to 'Glee'!
- 'Red Band Society' debuts to sickly ratings
- 'Godzilla' has a 'Breaking Bad' Easter egg
- Darrell Hammond is new 'SNL' announcer
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)
- 'Magic Mike XXL': No Matthew McConaughey
- 'Big Brother': Final three houseguests are...
- Iggy Azalea sues ex-boyfriend over songs
- Aubrey Plaza: Voice of Lifetime's Grumpy Cat
- Matt Smith + Jane Austen + zombies