And he’s got some ‘splainin’ to do: Fox confirms to EW that Lea Michele’s former Spring Awakening co-star, Jonathan Groff, will return to Glee at the end of the season to wrap up his storyline with Michele’s Rachel. (Michael Ausiello at TV Line first reported the news.) Last we saw Groff’s character, Jesse St. James, he was singing “Bohemian Rhapsody” with Vocal Adrenaline — and breaking Rachel’s heart. (She discovered he may have been dating her just to spy on New Directions prior to Regionals.) He’ll be returning to McKinley High to ask Rachel for forgiveness. One request, Jesse: Stay away from “Sorry 2004.” (Reporting by Tim Stack)
He's back: Jonathan Groff returning to 'Glee'!
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Top $$ of '14
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?