And he’s got some ‘splainin’ to do: Fox confirms to EW that Lea Michele’s former Spring Awakening co-star, Jonathan Groff, will return to Glee at the end of the season to wrap up his storyline with Michele’s Rachel. (Michael Ausiello at TV Line first reported the news.) Last we saw Groff’s character, Jesse St. James, he was singing “Bohemian Rhapsody” with Vocal Adrenaline — and breaking Rachel’s heart. (She discovered he may have been dating her just to spy on New Directions prior to Regionals.) He’ll be returning to McKinley High to ask Rachel for forgiveness. One request, Jesse: Stay away from “Sorry 2004.” (Reporting by Tim Stack)
He's back: Jonathan Groff returning to 'Glee'!
- 'Wizard of Oz' series nixed at NBC
- 'Schoolhouse Rock' special coming to ABC
- 'Sleepy Hollow' to stream at Hulu Plus
- 'Dating Naked' sued for failure to blur
- Niecy Nash joins 'The Mindy Project'
- 'Hateful Eight': Know them by name
- 'Parks and Rec' role for Rachel Dratch
- Jim Parsons talks 'Big Bang,' Emmys
- Lena Dunham shares quick 'Girls' teaser
- Paul Reubens to play 'Blacklist' baddie