And he’s got some ‘splainin’ to do: Fox confirms to EW that Lea Michele’s former Spring Awakening co-star, Jonathan Groff, will return to Glee at the end of the season to wrap up his storyline with Michele’s Rachel. (Michael Ausiello at TV Line first reported the news.) Last we saw Groff’s character, Jesse St. James, he was singing “Bohemian Rhapsody” with Vocal Adrenaline — and breaking Rachel’s heart. (She discovered he may have been dating her just to spy on New Directions prior to Regionals.) He’ll be returning to McKinley High to ask Rachel for forgiveness. One request, Jesse: Stay away from “Sorry 2004.” (Reporting by Tim Stack)
He's back: Jonathan Groff returning to 'Glee'!
Latest Videos in TV
- Johnny Depp: 20 hair dos and don'ts
- 'Castle' goes '70s: Foxy Lanie!
- 'Friday Night Lights': Going out on top
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- 'Southland' movie? Here's what we'd want to see
- 'Transcendence': EW movie review
- 'Heaven Is for Real': EW movie review
- 'Orphan Black': Creators' secrets from the set
Top 5 Most Read
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Scandal' season finale recap: 'I'm the Scandal'
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…