The Office is hiring more stars for its season finale: Ray Romano, James Spader and Catherine Tate will guest star as more potential replacements for the departing Michael Scott. They join the previously reported Ricky Gervais and Will Arnett in the May 19th hour-long episode. Of course, Gervais has said he’s not interested in playing the role again, Arnett was cast in an NBC comedy pilot, and Romano is on TNT’s Men of a Certain Age. Or, producers could just do a total fake out and cast somebody who isn’t even in the finale.
'Office' finale adds Ray Romano, James Spader
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7