Below we’ve got the exclusive first look at Hendricks on the new crime drama, which stars Dana Delany as a medical examiner. Hendricks appears here alongside her real-life husband — Proof regular Geoffrey Arend. In this scene, Hendricks plays both the victim and the survivor of a crime, as “Karen” reacts to seeing her murdered identical twin. The episode airs April 19 at 10 p.m.:
First look: Christina Hendricks playing identical twins on 'Body of Proof' -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- Katie Holmes back on TV in 'Ray Donovan'
- Christopher Reeve's son joins 'SportsCenter'
- Benedict Cumberbatch apology for remark
- Blink-182: Tom DeLonge's 'been exposed'
- 'Americans' team on real Russian spy bust
- Neil Patrick Harris to visit 'Actors Studio'
- David Tennant cast as 'Jessica Jones' villain
- Emma Watson as 'Beauty and the Beast' Belle
- 'Chicago P.D.' role for 'Shameless' alum
- Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' = Tom Petty cash
- 'Rush Hour,' 2 more pilots ordered by CBS
- Dropkick Murphys vote no on pol using song