Below we’ve got the exclusive first look at Hendricks on the new crime drama, which stars Dana Delany as a medical examiner. Hendricks appears here alongside her real-life husband — Proof regular Geoffrey Arend. In this scene, Hendricks plays both the victim and the survivor of a crime, as “Karen” reacts to seeing her murdered identical twin. The episode airs April 19 at 10 p.m.:
First look: Christina Hendricks playing identical twins on 'Body of Proof' -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 champ is...
- 'The Voice': Two eliminated singers are...
- 'Insurgent' music gig to Joseph Trapanese
- Joel McHale's 'Comments Section' pilot at E!
- 'Birdman' gets six Indie Spirit Award noms
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15
- Bill Cosby biographer tweets: 'I was wrong'
- George Eads exiting 'CSI'
- 'Oz' Cowardly Lion costume sells for $3M
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend