Below we’ve got the exclusive first look at Hendricks on the new crime drama, which stars Dana Delany as a medical examiner. Hendricks appears here alongside her real-life husband — Proof regular Geoffrey Arend. In this scene, Hendricks plays both the victim and the survivor of a crime, as “Karen” reacts to seeing her murdered identical twin. The episode airs April 19 at 10 p.m.:
First look: Christina Hendricks playing identical twins on 'Body of Proof' -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Josh Radnor in 'Disgraced': EW stage review
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- AMC to acquire 49.9 percent of BBC America
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk