Below we’ve got the exclusive first look at Hendricks on the new crime drama, which stars Dana Delany as a medical examiner. Hendricks appears here alongside her real-life husband — Proof regular Geoffrey Arend. In this scene, Hendricks plays both the victim and the survivor of a crime, as “Karen” reacts to seeing her murdered identical twin. The episode airs April 19 at 10 p.m.:
First look: Christina Hendricks playing identical twins on 'Body of Proof' -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably': Daughter
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- Miley Cyrus' VMA date deals with '11 warrant
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- 'Arrow' role for 'Glee' alum Nolan Funk
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are married
- 'Sopranos': Tony dead? David Chase says...