NBC is no longer mad about Paul Reiser, pulling The Paul Reiser Show off the air after airing only two episodes. The comedy — which replaced Perfect Couples in the Thursday-at-8:30 p.m. slot and featured the Mad About You star playing himself — drew a meager 3.3 million viewers for its April 14 premiere and was dismissed by critics. Last night’s episode performed even worse, attracting only 2.5 million viewers and earning a 0.9 rating in the 18-to-49 demo. The network currently has no plans to air Reiser‘s remaining episodes, and will show repeats of The Office in its place for the rest of the season.
- Ray Manzarek of the Doors dies at age 74
- 'DWTS' has voting snafu on ABC.com
- 'X Factor': Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio in
- Will and Jaden Smith: TV rap sessions
- Microsoft poised to unveil new Xbox
- 'Revolution' recap: Get a 'Clue'
- 'Wolverine' trailer: Logan broods, fights
- 'Buffy': 10th anniversary of series finale