This is so weird. It’s like falling through a wormhole and watching some bizarro alternate universe version of Jersey Shore. Below are the opening credits for Geordie Shore, which comes to us from MTV’s UK network. A few of the characters look like they’re trying to fist pump and failing. They even have a version of Snooki, only thinner and with a smaller poof. And is it just me, or is this the first time the Brits cast slightly hotter people than us in anything?
Blimey! It's MTV's British version of 'Jersey Shore' trailer
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list