This is so weird. It’s like falling through a wormhole and watching some bizarro alternate universe version of Jersey Shore. Below are the opening credits for Geordie Shore, which comes to us from MTV’s UK network. A few of the characters look like they’re trying to fist pump and failing. They even have a version of Snooki, only thinner and with a smaller poof. And is it just me, or is this the first time the Brits cast slightly hotter people than us in anything?
Blimey! It's MTV's British version of 'Jersey Shore' trailer
- 'Red Band Society' production halted
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- 'Survivor': Eliminated contestant is...
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Netflix: See what's new for December
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- Joni Mitchell: I nixed film with Taylor Swift
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15