This is so weird. It’s like falling through a wormhole and watching some bizarro alternate universe version of Jersey Shore. Below are the opening credits for Geordie Shore, which comes to us from MTV’s UK network. A few of the characters look like they’re trying to fist pump and failing. They even have a version of Snooki, only thinner and with a smaller poof. And is it just me, or is this the first time the Brits cast slightly hotter people than us in anything?
Blimey! It's MTV's British version of 'Jersey Shore' trailer
- Grammys 2014 nominees are...
- 'Grammy Nominations Concert': Your take?
- 'HIMYM,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Sound of Music': Movie's Von Trapp kids say...
- 'Sound of Music': Laura Benanti on big night
- Music on TV: What was THAT song?
- 10 best movies of '13: Owen Gleiberman picks...
- 10 best movies of '13: Chris Nashawaty picks...
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Sound of Music' ratings soar: NBC's biggest Thursday in 4 years
- Grammy Nominations 2014: See the list of nominees
- 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'How I Met Your Mother,' 'Revolution,' 'Supernatural': Find out what's next in the Spoiler Room
- Vin Diesel recalls his conversation with Paul Walker's mom
- 'Family Guy': What's next for Brian