The cast of Glee are currently shooting the season finale in New York City and hitting various Big Apple landmarks like Tiffany’s and Times Square. So it’s natural for them to run into one of New York (and Broadway’s) biggest icons: Patti LuPone. While early reports have LuPone acting opposite Lea Michele and Chris Colfer, EW has learned it’s actually Michele (Rachel) and Cory Monteith (Finn) who share the screen with the fabulous LuPone. Fingers crossed for a sing-off between diva one (Michele) and diva two (LuPone).
'Glee' scoop: Patti LuPone to guest-star on season finale
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Game of Thrones': Aidan Gillen says...
- 'The Cripple of Inishmaan': EW stage review
- 'Veep' cast: My dream scene would be...
- Sutton Foster in 'Violet': EW stage review
- 'Everest Jump Live' canceled after tragedy
- 'Captain America 2' back at No. 1, hits $200M total
- 'Salem' series premiere: Worth a look?
- 'Godzilla' promo: See the monster roar
Top 5 Most Read
- New 'Godzilla' trailer: See the monster roar -- VIDEO
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during 'Hedwig' performance
- 'Orphan Black': The creators discuss the shocking return of [SPOILER]
- Fox executive fired over Flight 370 charity email
- Box office report: 'Captain America' crosses $200 million in its third week