Judge Judy Sheindlin will preside over her top-rated syndicated daytime court show through 2015, CBS Television Distribution has announced. Judge Judy averages 10 million viewers in its 15th season. During the 2009-2010 season, it became the first daytime program to surpass The Oprah Winfrey Show in viewers in a decade.
'Judge Judy' renewed through 2015
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover