ABC decided it can’t afford a Food Revolution during May sweeps. The broadcaster has pulled Jamie Oliver’s low-rated anti-junk food reality show from the rest of its schedule this month. The most recent episode delivered about 5 million viewers and a 1.5 adult demo rating on Tuesday night. ABC will burn off the remaining episodes on Fridays at 9 p.m. starting June 3. Meanwhile ABC’s other sophomore midseason reality bubble show, Shark Tank, is doing about the same as Jamie Oliver, though in a much tougher time period on Fridays. Fingers crossed that gets a pickup.
ABC pulls 'Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution'
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' Xmas release
- Steve Carell's North Korea-set movie off
- 2015 Preview: See new EW cover
- 'Revenge' adds Gina Torres in recurring role
- Charlie Sheen revisits 'Ferris' for 'Goldbergs'
- Stephen Collins admits to sexual abuse
- 'The Voice' season 7 winner is...
- 'Parks and Rec' peek at Pawnee 2017
- 'Annie' movie review: An autotune disaster
- Netflix: See what's new for January
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks