ABC decided it can’t afford a Food Revolution during May sweeps. The broadcaster has pulled Jamie Oliver’s low-rated anti-junk food reality show from the rest of its schedule this month. The most recent episode delivered about 5 million viewers and a 1.5 adult demo rating on Tuesday night. ABC will burn off the remaining episodes on Fridays at 9 p.m. starting June 3. Meanwhile ABC’s other sophomore midseason reality bubble show, Shark Tank, is doing about the same as Jamie Oliver, though in a much tougher time period on Fridays. Fingers crossed that gets a pickup.
ABC pulls 'Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution'
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- 'Mockingjay': 2014's top movie presale tix
- Dean Norris as 'American Dad' guest voice
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'