ABC decided it can’t afford a Food Revolution during May sweeps. The broadcaster has pulled Jamie Oliver’s low-rated anti-junk food reality show from the rest of its schedule this month. The most recent episode delivered about 5 million viewers and a 1.5 adult demo rating on Tuesday night. ABC will burn off the remaining episodes on Fridays at 9 p.m. starting June 3. Meanwhile ABC’s other sophomore midseason reality bubble show, Shark Tank, is doing about the same as Jamie Oliver, though in a much tougher time period on Fridays. Fingers crossed that gets a pickup.
ABC pulls 'Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution'
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?