ABC decided it can’t afford a Food Revolution during May sweeps. The broadcaster has pulled Jamie Oliver’s low-rated anti-junk food reality show from the rest of its schedule this month. The most recent episode delivered about 5 million viewers and a 1.5 adult demo rating on Tuesday night. ABC will burn off the remaining episodes on Fridays at 9 p.m. starting June 3. Meanwhile ABC’s other sophomore midseason reality bubble show, Shark Tank, is doing about the same as Jamie Oliver, though in a much tougher time period on Fridays. Fingers crossed that gets a pickup.
ABC pulls 'Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution'
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: 'Breaker of Chains'
- 'Mad Men' recap: 'A Day's Work'
- Atlanta 'Housewives' recap: Kenya get your scepter
- 'Good Wife' recap: 'All Tapped Out'
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'Bleeding Through'
- 'Game of Thrones': Aidan Gillen says...
- 'Captain America 2' back at No. 1, hits $200M total
- 'Dick Van Dyke Show' finale: 'we were doing a classic'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: Slaves to Love
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: The Heart of the Matter
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during 'Hedwig' performance
- 'Game of Thrones' Aidan Gillen on the return of Littlefinger
- TV Jukebox: 'Game of Thrones,' 'Scandal,' 'Mad Men,' and more of the week's best music-on-TV moments