Project Runway has announced that season 9 of the fashion reality-competition will run this summer, but the even bigger news from Lifetime was the news that another Runway All Stars is in the works. The last time the show’s best-of-the-best faced-off was in 2009, when season 2’s Daniel Vosovic won the Project Runway All Star Challenge. The network is planning eight one-hour episodes of All Stars, but an airdate has yet to be determined.
'Project Runway All Stars' in the works
- 'The Bridge' canceled by FX
- 'Flash,' 'Jane the Virgin' get full seasons
- 'Z Nation' coming back for season 2
- Daniele Watts faces lewd conduct charge
- 'The Room' actors in a mockumentary?
- Tracy Spiridakos checks into 'Bates Motel'
- Tatiana Maslany to make N.Y. stage debut
- MTV orders 10 more 'Faking It' episodes
- 'Scandal': Michael Trucco as Abby's ex
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape