Project Runway has announced that season 9 of the fashion reality-competition will run this summer, but the even bigger news from Lifetime was the news that another Runway All Stars is in the works. The last time the show’s best-of-the-best faced-off was in 2009, when season 2’s Daniel Vosovic won the Project Runway All Star Challenge. The network is planning eight one-hour episodes of All Stars, but an airdate has yet to be determined.
'Project Runway All Stars' in the works
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover