Conan O’Brien is bringing his late-night act back to New York, where it first began. TBS announced today that O’Brien’s show will spend four nights at New York’s Beacon Theater, beginning Oct. 31, to celebrate his cable show’s one-year anniversary. In 2012, Conan will hit the road again, with a trip to Chicago.
Conan O'Brien heading to New York
- 'Manhattan Love Story' canceled by ABC
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- Rainn Wilson's Vine series: Curtis Lepore out
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'