Conan O’Brien is bringing his late-night act back to New York, where it first began. TBS announced today that O’Brien’s show will spend four nights at New York’s Beacon Theater, beginning Oct. 31, to celebrate his cable show’s one-year anniversary. In 2012, Conan will hit the road again, with a trip to Chicago.
Conan O'Brien heading to New York
- 'Beyonce': EW music review
- 'SNL' ready: Clips of 11 funny black women
- 12 signs you're watching a Coen brothers pic
- Tina + Amy: Golden Globes plans so far?
- 'My Little Pony' sneak peek: Cutie Mark Crusaders!
- 'Spider-Man' spin-offs: Heroes and villains
- 'Normal Heart': First Look photo
- 'Once Upon a Time' preview: 'Peter Pan never fails'
Top 5 Most Read
- Golden Globes: Alfonso Cuaron on his bumpy 'Gravity' journey and the inaccuracy you never noticed
- Disney Channel plans original movie 'Descendants,' featuring teenage kids of classic villains
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: Stand Up and Take It
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler reveal 'Star Wars VII' roles; J.J. Abrams responds
- 'Scandal' recap: 'The Devil Came In'