Kevin Costner is going to star and co-produce a scripted miniseries on History channel about the Hatfields and McCoys. The project will chronicle the country’s most famous family feud, two Southern clans who had a falling out after the Civil War that resulted in all-out warfare between the two families and brought Kentucky and West Virginia to the brink of war. The miniseries debuts in 2012. “Everyone knows the legend of the Hatfields-McCoy feud, but few know the true story of what occurred to make the two families become mortal enemies,” Costner said in a statement.
Kevin Costner to star in History miniseries
- 'Agent Carter' ratings drop again
- Domino's slams 'Fifty Shades'-style ad leak
- Depp a no-show? Blame feisty chupacabra
- Tyler James Williams joins CBS spinoff series
- 'Ghostbusters' reboot set for July 22, 2016
- 'Steve Jobs' finalizes cast, begins filming
- Christopher Reeve's son joins 'SportsCenter'
- Katie Holmes back on TV in 'Ray Donovan'
- Benedict Cumberbatch apology for remark
- 'Game of Thrones' IMAX ticket sales surge
- David Tennant cast as 'Jessica Jones' villain
- Emma Watson as 'Beauty and the Beast' Belle