On The Big Bang Theory, Jim Parsons plays someone who would like to believe that he’s ahead of his time. Now on iCarly, he’ll play someone who claims that he actually is. EW has learned that the Emmy-winning actor will guest star on Miranda Cosgrove’s hit Nickelodeon sitcom as Caleb, a psychiatric patient who thinks that he hails from the future. He winds up befriending Carly and Co. when they visit the ward. Parsons, who is currently appearing on Broadway in The Normal Heart, shoots his guest spot today; the episode will air later this year as part of the show’s fourth season. Jane Lynch and Jack Black have also popped up in season 4, which is averaging 6.4 million viewers per episode.
Jim Parsons to guest star on 'iCarly' -- EXCLUSIVE
- Mike Vogel to star in Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- 'Justified' (Jan. 20), more FX premiere dates
- Shonda Rhimes dramas deliver ratings record
- Jon Stewart visits 'The Colbert Report'
- 'Bones' birth: What a Sweets moment
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere
- 'Glee' moves to Fridays for final season
- Jon Hamm returning to 'Parks and Recreation'
- Greer Grammer named Miss Golden Globe
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review
- 'Mockingjay': How big at the box office?