On The Big Bang Theory, Jim Parsons plays someone who would like to believe that he’s ahead of his time. Now on iCarly, he’ll play someone who claims that he actually is. EW has learned that the Emmy-winning actor will guest star on Miranda Cosgrove’s hit Nickelodeon sitcom as Caleb, a psychiatric patient who thinks that he hails from the future. He winds up befriending Carly and Co. when they visit the ward. Parsons, who is currently appearing on Broadway in The Normal Heart, shoots his guest spot today; the episode will air later this year as part of the show’s fourth season. Jane Lynch and Jack Black have also popped up in season 4, which is averaging 6.4 million viewers per episode.
Jim Parsons to guest star on 'iCarly' -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Agent Carter': Shea Whigham in key role
- Stephen King's '11/22/63' as Hulu miniseries
- Kris Jenner files for divorce
- 'Madam Secretary': Big debut in older demo
- 'Game of Thrones': Charles Dance's tease
- N.Y. Times public editor vs. article on Rhimes
- 'South Park' takes aim at 'Redskins' debate
- Colin Farrell: I'm doing 'True Detective 2'
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS