Mad Men may be renewed for two seasons, but star Jon Hamm is now signed for three. AMC recently made a deal with showrunner Matthew Weiner to continue the retro drama for a couple more years, with a strong possibility of doing a third. Now it looks like the show is set to finish its run in a grand total of seven seasons now that sources confirm Hamm has inked a deal with producer Lionsgate TV for a trio of years. The show still hasn’t started production on season five, but the writers room is in full swing.
'Mad Men' signs Jon Hamm for three more seasons
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story