Mad Men may be renewed for two seasons, but star Jon Hamm is now signed for three. AMC recently made a deal with showrunner Matthew Weiner to continue the retro drama for a couple more years, with a strong possibility of doing a third. Now it looks like the show is set to finish its run in a grand total of seven seasons now that sources confirm Hamm has inked a deal with producer Lionsgate TV for a trio of years. The show still hasn’t started production on season five, but the writers room is in full swing.
Jun 21 2011 08:20 PM ET
'Mad Men' signs Jon Hamm for three more seasons
- CBS takes 2012-13 ratings crown from Fox
- 'Voice' adds tornado victims tribute
- 'Voice' recap at 8 ET to be bumped by news
- 'DWTS' poll: Who deserves to win?
- 'Mortal Instruments' film now due Aug. 21
- 'Behind the Candelabra': Cannes review
- 'X Factor': Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio in
- 'Wolverine' trailer: Logan broods, fights