He’s #$!@ing in! Jason Sudeikis has signed on for a recurring role on HBO comedy Eastbound & Down, the network confirmed on Thursday. (Variety first reported the news.) The Saturday Night Live star — whose big-screen comedy Horrible Bosses opens tomorrow — will play a new pal of Kenny Powers (Danny McBride). Season 3 of Eastbound & Down is currently shooting in Myrtle Beach, S.C.
Jul 7 2011 10:57 PM ET
Jason Sudeikis of 'SNL' to appear on HBO's 'Eastbound & Down'
- Ray Manzarek of the Doors dies at age 74
- 'DWTS': Moment of silence for Oklahoma
- 'X Factor': Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio in
- Jennifer Lawrence in 'X-Men': New photo
- John Barrowman: 'Sing Your Face Off' host
- 'Mike & Molly' tornado episode pulled
- 'SNL': A 'Lovely Day' ends an era
- Taylor Swift: About that unicorn tee...