He’s #$!@ing in! Jason Sudeikis has signed on for a recurring role on HBO comedy Eastbound & Down, the network confirmed on Thursday. (Variety first reported the news.) The Saturday Night Live star — whose big-screen comedy Horrible Bosses opens tomorrow — will play a new pal of Kenny Powers (Danny McBride). Season 3 of Eastbound & Down is currently shooting in Myrtle Beach, S.C.
Jason Sudeikis of 'SNL' to appear on HBO's 'Eastbound & Down'
- 'If I Stay' is No. 1 on Friday: $6.8M
- 'Wizard of Oz' series nixed at NBC
- 'Schoolhouse Rock' special coming to ABC
- 'Sleepy Hollow' to stream at Hulu Plus
- 'Dating Naked' sued for failure to blur
- 'Hateful Eight': Know them by name
- 'Parks and Rec' role for Rachel Dratch
- Jim Parsons talks 'Big Bang,' Emmys
- Lena Dunham shares quick 'Girls' teaser
- Paul Reubens to play 'Blacklist' baddie