He’s #$!@ing in! Jason Sudeikis has signed on for a recurring role on HBO comedy Eastbound & Down, the network confirmed on Thursday. (Variety first reported the news.) The Saturday Night Live star — whose big-screen comedy Horrible Bosses opens tomorrow — will play a new pal of Kenny Powers (Danny McBride). Season 3 of Eastbound & Down is currently shooting in Myrtle Beach, S.C.
Jason Sudeikis of 'SNL' to appear on HBO's 'Eastbound & Down'
- Katy Perry set for Super Bowl halftime show
- American Music Awards winners are...
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': $123M opening weekend
- Cosby accused by ex-comedy club manager
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- 'Homeland' casts B'way star in surprise role
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere